So you are searching for a method to transfer ola money to bank account? I have just updated a new method to withdraw Ola money. You can also withdraw ola money to bank account using 2nd method (Which is given at bottom of this post). 2nd method is also working fine for me but some users don’t have bank transfer option in their ola money app.
From last few days, I was getting many comments from users to find a new trick to transfer ola money as IMPS option was not working for them. So, I found an App which is accepting Ola Money as Payment mode and you can buy Amazon/Flipkart gift cards with your Ola Money Balance. Please let me know if this method is helpful for you or not 🙂
New offer -> 10% Cashback on add money in ola money wallet.
New Method to Withdraw Ola Money
- First of all, Download Komparify App here
- Now Install Ola Cabs App and sign in with the same account you have on Ola Money. (With Olacabs App you can’t pay via Ola money)
- Open and Complete Registration.
- You will see Recharge option in Homepage of App, Click on it.
- Now you will see many options – Mobile, Datacard etc. In this line click on Shopping
- Enter your Mobile number
- Choose any Gift Card which you want to buy, Amazon/Flipkart/Jabong/Mytra etc.
- Enter Value (Amount),
- Recipient Name– Any Name (You can enter yours)
- Recipient Email ID (In which you want to receive your gift card, Enter it carefully)
- Gifter’s Name– Enter your Name
- Gifters Email ID– Your Email ID. (You can same Email ID which you entered above)
- Now Click on Recharge button
- You will be redirected to Payment page, Now choose Payment Mode “Ola Money“
- That’s it, Now login using your Ola Money account and Pay.
- You will receive your gift card to your Email ID in few mins. (many times Instantly)
Recommended- E Batua App- Get 20 Rs Per refer (No minimum redemption)
Some Important Points
- If you are a desktop/Laptop user, you can try all these steps on Komparify.com website. To do Same, you will find See more option in Recharge & Bill Payments section on Homepage. Click on E-commerce Vouchers and follow step 6 to 13 same as given above. In browser, you just need to enter your Ola Money registered Mobile number, So you can pay directly without downloading any App.
- Komparify will charge 2% extra.
Recommended- Phonepe App- 225 Rs on Signup + 75 Rs Per Refer
How to use Amazon Gift Cards
- First of all, Visit this Amazon link
- Enter gift card you received, and click on Add to your Balance.
- That’s it, now you can use this balance to purchase any product on Amazon or for recharge.
- Niki is the best app to utilize your Amazon Balance. You will get 30 Rs on Sign up and then if you pay via Amazon balance for any recharge/bill payment on Niki App, You will get 50% Cashback. Visit here to know more about Niki Amazon Pay offer.
- You can add the unlimited number of gift cards to one Amazon account.
Recommended- Niki App- Get 30 Rs on Signup
If you don’t want to use Amazon gift card yourself, you can give it to your friend who needs to buy any mobile or anything from Amazon and you can ask him to pay you money in return.
That’s it, folks! If you have any doubt related to above steps, please feel free to ask me in the comments box below. I’m always here to help you.
Please don’t forget to share this post and let your friends know about this method.
Recommended- Freecharge new user offer– 100% Cashback on 1st Recharge
How to Transfer Ola Money to Bank account
This is an official method to transfer ola money to bank account. It is still working for me. You may also try.
- First of all, Download Ola Money App Here.
- Login/Sign up.
- On Homepage of App, Under Payments Section, Click on Withdraw option
- Enter your Bank Details, Submit and Confirm.
- Now enter your OTP.
- Bingo!!! Your Ola money will be transferred to bank account Instantly 🙂
- By this method, Ola will charge approx 39 Rs, if you transfer 1000 Rs.
Please note- You can’t transfer cashback to Bank account.
Both methods are working, last time verified on 07 February 2018, 01:26 PM.
Ola Money To Bank Transfer Limits
- (Increased) Daily Bank Transfer Limit – 4000 Rs (Max 3 Transactions per day)
- Monthly Bank Transfer Limit- 25,000 Rs
So, this post was about How To Transfer Ola money to Bank account. If you have any trouble in transferring your ola money cash to bank account, Just drop a comment below. I will help you as soon as possible 🙂
Tags:- Ola money to bank account, Transfer Ola money cash to bank account.