Some FAQ's related to Paytm Electricity bill payment1. If I pay electricity bill through Paytm app then will any additional charge be deducted?
Answer - Paytm don't charge any money for bill payments. Instead, you may get extra cashback on electricity bill payments using coupons given in this page.
2. Electricity recharge with Paytm takes how many days?
Answer- Generally it takes approx 2 days to process the transaction. So it's always advised to pay electricity bill on any wallet at least before 2 days of the last date to avoid issues.
3. How do I get a payment receipt for the electricity bill that’s paid through Paytm?
Answer - Open Paytm >> Profile >> My orders >> Select your bill payment and here you will find an option to download the invoice.
4. I paid my electricity bill through Paytm but when I checked it still shows that my bill is due. What should I do now?
Answer - Electricity bill payment on Paytm doesn't reflect instantly like Prepaid or Postpaid transaction. So wait for 2-3 days and then check the status of your bill.
5. Can we pay an electricity bill through Paytm after the due date?
Answer - It depends on your biller (Electricity board). Some companies like JDVVNL allows you to pay an electricity bill even after due date with some extra fee while others not. So you need to check yourself for your electricity board.
6. Can we use Paytm cash back for paying an electricity bill?
Answer - Yes, you can use.