If you have just ported your sim cart to Idea or you just bought a new sim card and don’t know how to check Idea net balance. This post is specially for you. You can check net balance in idea sim or data balance by using simple USSD codes given in this post. These USSD codes are valid for all India and Idea Prepaid customers only.
How to check balance in Idea number?
You can check balance in your Idea sim card by simply dialing *131*1#. You will see your Idea mobile number, main balance and validity.
How to check Idea Net Balance
You can check net balance in idea sim by dialing number or text message. Steps are given below:
- USSD Code – *125# – Dial this number to check net balance in Idea SIM.
- Text message – Type DATA BAL and send to 121 to check Idea 3G/4G net balance.
- or Download My Idea app to check balance.
So these are the ways to check net balance on your Idea number. Both methods will show you the same thing, it’s your wish to choose any way. If you want to get free Idea internet data, you can use Download Idea Apps:
- Idea Movie Club App offer- 512 MB free Idea net on Registration
- Download Idea Game spark App – Get 512 MB Free net + Free Games for 90 days
- Idea Music Lounge App Offer – Get 512 MB Free Internet
I hope you have got answer of your following queries.
- idea 4g net balance check
- how to check idea net balance.
- how to check balance in idea sim
- how to check 4g net balance
- how to check internet balance in idea postpaid
- how can check idea internet balance?
- idea balance check online
If you were searching for How to check Idea net balance 4G/3G?, I hope you got your answer. Feel free to ask for help in comments box below, if you have any doubt in checking net balance in Idea.