Creditmantri – Get 100 Rs Paytm Cash for every 3 friends you Invite
CreditMantri Sign up offer: Now check your Free Credit score on CreditMantri and also get 100 Rs Paytm cash for every 3 friends you Invite. CreditMantri has many types of tools like Free Credit Score checker, Home Loan EMI calculator, Bank IFSC Codes, latest Gold/Silver rates and many more. Now they are offering flat 100 Rs Paytm cash when your friend signup using your CreditMantri referral code and check Credit score for the first time. Here are full details of CreditmMntri refer and earn offer:
You will get 100 Rs paytm cash for every 3 friends you Invite, If you have more friends, you can earn more!
How to Get 100 Rs Paytm Cash on CreditMantri
Note- You need to have PAN Card to avail this offer.
- First of all, Visit here to signup on CreditMantri
- Enter your Mobile number and Verify via OTP.
- Enter CreditMantri Referral Code (if you get option) : INTU8995NL
- Now enter your PAN Card number, Date of Birth, Email ID, City and PIN Code.
- Now follow steps to check your Credit Score.
- Now Go to Menu >> Refer and earn.
- Get your own referral code/link and Invite your friends.
- Now Invite your friends and when they create a new account using your CreditMantri referral code /link and check their Credit score using PAN Card, You will get 100 Rs Paytm cash (For every 3 friends) in 7-10 days.
Suggested – Highest paying refer and earn apps
CreditMantri Refer & earn offer details
- Your friend has to register with CreditMantri with your referral code and get a free credit score and analysis. Once your friend gets a credit score and analysis, it is considered as a successful referral.
- For every 3 successful referrals, you would be eligible for 100₹ Paytm cash.
- The money will be transferred to your Paytm wallet within 7 working days after you become eligible for a payout.
- Users who don’t have a Paytm wallet are requested to create one, as no other means of payout will be encouraged.
- CreditMantri reserves the right to alter or withdraw the terms governing the referral program without any formal notice and no questions to this regard will be entertained.