Carnival Cinemas Movie Card offer- Unlimited movies in 149 Rs
Carnival Cinemas Movie Card offer to enjoy Free movies. Now you can get unlimited free movies package for 30 days. Offer is starting from Rs 149 and available in 60 cities. You can see the same movie 3 times however unlimited different movies in 65 days. If you are married or you wanna go with your girlfriend, couple offer is also there. Enjoy every day a new movie for 65 days in carnival cinemas. Please Read terms & conditions carefully before buying movie card. How to get carnival cinemas movie card offer? Just follow below steps and get free movie package.
Carnival Cinemas Movie Card offer
- First of all, Visit here
- Click on Buy/Renew
- Choose your Package
- Accept t&c and again Click on Buy/Renew
- Log in or Sign up
- Now complete remaining details.
- If you have chosen the E-gift card, You will get its details in your E-mail.
- Use this MovieCard to book movie tickets in Carnival Cinemas.
- That’s it. Enjoy free movies and stay tuned with HexCode !!
Visit here for more Freebies India offers 2019.
Features of 149 Rs MovieCard
- ‘Weekday MoviEcard 149’ entitles the user to Unlimited New Movies from Monday to Thursday.
- MoviEcard holder is entitled to watch one ‘movie title’ once and a maximum of one movie a day.
- The MoviEcard is Non-transferable and is to be used by the registered cardholder only.
- Limited seats available per show for MoviEcard, ticket booking realization is subject to availability
- Rights to admission reserved. The decision of Carnival Cinema Manager would be final and binding
- A redemption fee of Rs. 25 will be levied on every transaction at the Box Office.
- The redemption fee of Rs. 35 will be levied on every transaction on the website.
- Not valid for IMAX Screen movies, recliners & sofa seats.
- Additional charges will be applicable for glasses for 3D movies.
- In case of any dispute, the decision by MoviEcard Sales Pvt. Ltd. Will be final and binding
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice
- MoviEcard holder is entitled to use one mobile number per card.