How to Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Feature On Android
Hey Guys, As you know WhatsApp is Biggest & most popular social Messenger which connect Billions people to each other. So today i am Going to Share with you How to Activate WhatsApp Video Calling feature. You can send Images/Videos/Documents/GIF Images and you can do Audio call. Some days ago there were rumors that whatsapp has launched Video call feature which gives you ability to Video call to any of your contacts at free of cost. But now they have officially launched the beta version. So guys follow some simple steps and Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Feature On Android.
How to Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Feature On Android:
Note:- Your friend also must have Whatsapp 2.16.318 or above version to use Video calling feature.
- Firstly Download Whatsapp 2.16.318 App from this link.
- Install and open this App.
- Go to contacts and click on any of your Whatsapp contact.
- Open their profile and at bottom you will see ‘Video Calling’ Icon Check below image
- Click on Video Call icon.
- Done!!! Now you can enjoy Whatsapp video call at free of cost.
If you have any suggestion or problem regarding this post, feel free to ask us on comments