How To Transfer Ola Money to Bank Account
Now you can transfer your ola money to bank account at 0% charges. Ola money has provided a new feature to transfer ola money to bank account via IMPS. i.e. your Ola money cash will be transferred to bank account Instantly. It’s free Up to 1000 Rs, after that it will charge 4%. So transfer your ola money in parts to bank account 🙂
Tip- Please Don’t use same bank account for two Ola accounts else your account shall be blocked.
Update- now they are charging 4% to transfer ola money in bank. So it’s not free now.
How to Transfer Ola Money to Bank account:
- First of all, Download Ola Money App Here.
- Login/Sign up.
- Scroll Down on Homepage and Click on Transfer to Bank option.
- Enter your Bank Details, Submit and Confirm.
- Now enter your OTP.
- Bingo!!! Your Ola money will be transferred to bank account Instantly 🙂
Recommended – Paytm Offers
Ola Money To Bank Transfer Limits
- (Increased) Daily Bank Transfer Limit – 4000 Rs (Max 3 Transactions per day)
- Monthly Bank Transfer Limit- 25,000 Rs
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum amount to Transfer is Rs 1000
- Up to 1000 Rs its free, So transfer in your bank account in parts.
- You can also transfer ola cashback.
Also See- Latest Recharge Offers
So, this post was about How To Transfer Ola money to Bank account. If you have any trouble in transferring your ola money cash to bank account, Just drop a comment below. I will help you as soon as possible 🙂
Tags:- Ola money to bank account, Transfer ola money, Transfer Ola money cash to bank account, ola money balance to bank.