How To Use Snapdeal Gift Cards [Full Guide]
Gift cards are the best way to give Gifts to our friends & family and if we get extra discount in our gifts , It’s amazing experience. You can read my earlier tutorial How To Buy Snapdeal Gift Cards. And today, I’m writing complete tutorial about Snapdeal gift Vouchers. All snapdeal gift cards FAQ’s such as How to use snapdeal gift cards, It’s benefits, it’s validity and much more. Don’t forget to subscribe our Social channels so that you will never miss a deal 🙂
How To Use Snapdeal Gift Vouchers:
Since you have bought snapdeal gift vouchers or you got it from your friend or family member
- First of all, Go to Snapdeal From Here
- Add any product in your Cart (Which you want to buy)
- Login/Signup in Snapdeal.
- Select your delivery Address.
- At Payment page, Click on E-gift Voucher
- Enter Voucher Number and Voucher Pin you got from Snapdeal or your friend.
- Now, Click on Order Place and place your order.
- Bingo!! You have successfully redeemed your snapdeal gift voucher.
- Instant refund in case of order cancellation.
- Snapdeal provides discount offers on gift cards time to time. So, you will get some extra discount on already discount products 😉
Some Other FAQ’s about Snapdeal Gift Vouchers-
- Gift Cards have validity of one year from date of issue.
- You can also use Snapdeal gift vouchers multiple times i.e. If you order amount is 500 Rs and you have Snapdeal gift voucher worth 1000 Rs, You can use it buy two orders of 500-500 Rs or as u desire.
- Snapdeal gift vouchers can not be used along with Cash on delivery. i.e. If your order amount is more than Snapdeal gift voucher value, you need to pay remaining amount via any online payment.
- You can not use more than one voucher in single purchase.
- You can’t add snapdeal gift cards in your snapdeal Account.
Hope it will clear your all doubt about snapdeal gift cards or vouchers. If you have any question or you might have some better information, Please share with us in comments 🙂