Phonepe Credit Card Payment offer – Get 50% Cashback [1st Ever]
Phonepe Credit Card Payment offers: Now pay your Credit card payment on Phonepe App and get 50% Cashback. No minimum transaction amount required and Max cashback is 75 Rs. It must be your 1st ever Credit card bill payment on Phonepe App. Do your credit card payment through UPI only else you will not get cashback. Offer is valid from 10th March 2018 to 31st March 2018.
=> You can check New Phonepe offers here.
How to pay Credit Card bill through Phonepe
- First of all,
Visit this linkto download Phonepe App
- Complete Registration or Login.
- Click on Credit Card icon.
- Choose Credit Card provider.
- Now enter Credit Card number.
- Enter Amount to be paid.
- Choose payment option.
- Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
- Now pay your Bill
- You will get 50% Cashback; Maximum 75 Rs.
Phonepe Credit card Payment offer Terms
- The offer is valid only once per Bank Account, Credit Card and Debit Card and only once per PhonePe registered customer.
- A user will get 50% Cashback; Maximum cashback amount is 75 Rs.
- Cashback will be credited instantly to Phonepe Wallet.
- Once Bill Pay is Processed, it cannot be canceled or returned
- Offer is applicable to IOS and Android devices
- Cashback will be calculated on non-wallet amount only
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
Can I pay Credit Card bill payment in Parts?
Yes, you can. Same as Postpaid Mobile bill payments, you can pay Credit Card bill payment in Two Parts, 3 Parts etc. (depends on your choice)
Phonepe credit card payment charges
Phonepe doesn’t charge anything to pay your credit card bills. It’s completely FREE. In fact, you will get some cashback on credit card payment via Phonepe App.
Can we add money on PhonePe using a credit card?
Phonepe doesn’t allow direct wallet top-up using CC. If you want, you can first add money in Paytm using your credit card and then use