Haptik Phonepe Offer- Pay via Phonepe on Haptik & Get 50% Cashback (Max 100)
Haptik Phonepe offer- Now get flat 50% cashback when you pay via Phonepe on haptik App. No minimum transaction amount required and maximum cashback is 100 Rs. Offer Valid till 31st October 2017
How to Get 50% Cashback on Haptik
- First of all,
- Install & Signup
- Initiate a Recharge/Bill Payment or any other Service on Haptik.
- On Payment Page Select Phonepe, You will again get a payment page, Now pay via Debit/Credit Card/Netbaking or via UPI Only.
- Don’t pay via Phonepe wallet balance.
- You will get 50% Cashback up to 100 Rs in your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- 50% Cashback (up to ₹100) on payments via PhonePe (UPI, Cards) during the offer period, on Haptik platform(s).
- Offer is valid from 28th September, 2017 (00:00:00 Hours) to 31st October, 2017 (23:59:59 Hours).
- Payment to be made through UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card within the “PhonePe” option on Haptik checkout.
- For users paying through UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
- Offer not valid on Wallet only payments. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer
- This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on the Haptik platform.
- Cashback is valid on 1 transaction (per user) using PhonePe during the offer period.
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
- Maximum cashback up to Rs 100.
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- The cashback amount credited to PhonePe wallet cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- Cashback will not be offered if payment is made through PhonePe wallet
- In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.