How To Disable USB Port On Windows
Sometimes we need to Disable USB ports on our computer by security reason or by other means. So I’m here with a method by which you can do it. You just need to follow some steps and bingo! You can turn off your USB ports 🙂
How To Disable USB Port On Windows:
- Go to Run by pressing Ctrl+R or Go to all programs>Accessories>Run
- Type regedit
- Click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Goto SYSTEM.
- Click on CurrentControlSet.
- Click on services.
- Goto USBSTOR
- Double click on ‘Start’ where value is 3
- Now change the value data with 4
- Now press ok and refresh your desktop , your USB port is disabled.
- To enable the USB port again replace the value 4 with 3.
Also Read:- Simplest Method to Hack Whatsapp
So, this post is about How To Disable USB Port On Windows. You may have any doubt or Suggestion related to this post. Pls comment below and we will reply as soon as possible.
Join our Social Channels so that you will never miss a deal. Like our Facebook Page , Follow us On Twitter and on Google plus.
If you wish to Join our Whatsapp Broadcast, Type SUBS Your_Name and send to 9812736696. Please save this number as Hexcode.in else you will not receive updates.
Tags:- Disable usb, how to disable usb port, turn off usb.