(Expired) Fisdom App Offer – Get 100 Rs For Completing Registration + 100 Rs Per Refer
Fisdom App Offer- Get 100 Rs for signup + 100 Rs just for referring your friends. You will get this balance in your paytm account. So, basically its a paytm earning offer. You must have Bank account and Pan card to use this offer. Fisdom is mutual fund investment app. You don’t need to invest anything to get 100 Rs signup bonus.
How To Get 100 Rs For Signup in Fisdom App
- First of all, Download Fisdom app – Android Users | IOS Users
- Install & Open
- Enter Mobile Number & Set Password.
- Verify it via OTP
- Now enter PAN Card Number, D.O.B and your Email ID
- Click on Continue.
- Now Open Menu and Click on Registration.
- Complete your profile by entering all required information.
- Enter your Father’s Name & Date of Birth in Nominee section or choose any such as wife etc.
- In Bank account section, Upload photo of cheque (Don’t forget to write cancelled on cheque to be safe, enter Bank Account number, IFSC Code and then Sign
- Now, Go to Promotion >> Apply Promo Code – sftnl6 (Must Use to get 100 Rs, Copy and Paste in App)
- That’s it, You will get 100 Rs for registeration in your paytm account. It will take some time. So please don’t be panic.
Offer is Confirmed by Telephonic conversation with fisdom app customer care.
Also See- Latest Refer and Earn Offers
Fisdom App Refer and Earn
- Click on Menu
- Now click on Promotion >> Refer your Friends and share with ur friends
- Whenever your friend complete registration and put your refer code in promotion tab, You and your friend will get 100 Rs in paytm account.
- You can Invite Max 2 friends.
Fisdom App Proof
Proof will be uploaded as soon as i get cashback in my paytm account.
About Fisdom App
Fisdom is Mutual fund investment app. It emerged as the winner of IBM smart camp for fintech India 2016 and was awarded by BSE India for being one of the top performers in the MFD segment, 2015-16. Fisdom is built in a manner that you can invest in just a few taps
With a fisdom account, you can invest in mutual funds according to goals like
1. Build wealth
2. Save for a goal
3. Invest surplus
4. Save tax
5. Advanced investing
If you have any type of doubt or question, Please ask me in comments below.