How To Keep Empty or Blank Name In Whatsapp
As you know by default Whatsapp doesn’t allow users to keep an empty name. But for any reason, If you want to hide your name in Whatsapp or Want to keep it blank. Here is a cool trick to do so. Just follow steps given below you will be able to keep blank WhatsApp name in just 1 minute 🙂
Also Check: How to create Birthday song with your name
How To Keep Blank Name In Whatsapp
- First of all, Install and Open Whatsapp
- Copy these two symbols:
Symbols: ⇨ ຸ
- Go to the Settings option in Whatsapp.
- Tap on your current Whatsapp name and then on the pencil icon.
- Now remove only array symbol i.e. (⇨ ) and tap on OK option to change your name.
- Voila! you have successfully set blank name on Whatsapp.
Don’t forget to check our latest list of Refer and earn Apps to earn Money.
I hope you like this post How To Keep Empty Name In Whatsapp. If you have any problem or suggestion regarding this post, feel free to ask us on comments, share this awesome trick with your friends too 🙂