How To Keep Empty or Blank Name In Whatsapp
As you know by default Whatsapp doesn’t allow users to keep an empty name. But for any reason, If you want to hide your name in Whatsapp or Want to keep it blank. Here is a cool trick to do so. Just follow steps given below you will be able to keep blank WhatsApp name in just 1 minute 🙂
How To Keep Blank Name In Whatsapp
Hide name in WhatsApp (new trick):
- First of all, Copy character from below
- Now Open WhatsApp and go to Settings option.
- Tap on your Profile picture.
- Tap on pencil icon to edit your name
- Paste symbol which you copied in 1st step.
- Tap on save.
- That’s it, now you can enjoy Whatsapp with no name.
Note – Whatsapp takes some time to update your name in other’s account. To update in quickly, Open your friend’s whatsapp account, add and delete your contact and see again. It will show you updated name now.
Hide name in WhatsApp (Old trick):
- First of all, Install and Open Whatsapp
- Copy these two symbols:
Symbols: ⇨ ຸ
- Go to the Settings option in Whatsapp.
- Tap on your current Whatsapp name and then on the pencil icon.
- Now remove only array symbol i.e. (⇨ ) and tap on OK option to change your name.
- Voila! you have successfully set blank name on Whatsapp.
Don’t forget to check our latest list of Refer and earn Apps to earn Money.
I hope you like this post How To Keep Empty Name In Whatsapp. If you have any problem or suggestion regarding this post, feel free to ask us on comments, share this awesome trick with your friends too 🙂