ExpiredAmazon Saffola Quiz Answers – Win 5000 Rs – 19 Dec to 31 Jan 2018
Amazon Saffola Quiz Contest – Now you can 5000 Rs as Amazon pay balance just by answering some simple questions. Login to your Amazon App and you will see a banner like “Quiz Time Saffola – Win 5000 Rs”, click on it. Now enter Amazon Saffola Quiz answers given below and you can win 5000 Rs Amazon Pay balance.
Recommended- Amazon Quiz Answers Today. (Check latest Amazon quiz and contests here)
Amazon Saffola Quiz Answers – 19th Dec to 31st Jan 2018
1. Which of these is not a vitamin?
- Vitamin W
2. Saffola Activ Slimming Nutri-Shake is Soy free, Gluten free and has no artificial flavor, colour added preservatives
3. Which of the following can significantly help a person lose weight?
- Consuming Saffola Active Slimming Nutru-Shake
4. Which of the following benefits can be availed for free when you buy the Saffola Active Slimming Nutri-Shake 400g Pack?
- Free 2 week nutritionist consultation
5. Which of the following is a direct source of a vitamin(s)?
- The sun
Amazon Saffola Quiz Details
- This Contest is Valid from 19th December 2017 to 31st January 2018.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (Twenty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 20 (Twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.5000/- as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).