Amazon Infocus Vision 3 Quiz answers and Contest details. Total 10 Winners will win an Infocus Snap 4 smartphone in this Quiz. Amazon Infocus quiz is live from 9th December 2017 to 10th January 2018. So let’s play this quiz now!
Amazon Infocus Vision 3 Quiz Answers
- What is the aspect ratio of the InFocus Vision 3 Display?
- Answer- 18:9
- What is the maximum battery standby time the Infocus Vision 3 could deliver on 4G?
- Answer- 22 days
- The Infocus Vision 3 does not support Ultra Wide View
- Answer – True
- What is the specifications of the first camera on Vision 3?
- Answer- 8 MP
- What is the battery capacity of Vision 3?
- Answer- 4000 Mah
Click here for more Amazon Quiz Answers today
Amazon Infocus Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Infocus quiz is live from 9th December 2017 to 10th January 2018.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ( Amazon.in App ).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (fifteen) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 (fifteen) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a complete InFocus Snap 4 smartphone each (hereinafter referred to as Prize(s) ).